Sunday, May 22, 2011

Street Tracker Part 13 - Almost Done



I've spend quite a bit of time lately just getting all the small things done. The pictures pretty much speak for themselves, but I finished the exhaust, made a brake light and license plate bracket, finished the wiring with the exception of the brake light switch and finished the seat cover. It's a bit louder that I would have liked and it sounds like a helicopter but it was good to hear it run. Just need to throw a chain on it, add a fuel filter and fork oil and she'll be ready to roll.




2 comments:

  1. Great work for a cheap build, especially the seat!

    Are you going to paint it or keep it rough and ready?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rad! I just found your blog. I too was inspired by the Roc Street Tracker. I've got the XL and it will soon have its subframe chopped and wheels fitted.

    Have you installed the chain and ridden it yet? I dream about the completed project all the time. Great work.

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/selectro/5770150175/in/photostream

    ReplyDelete