Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Middle Class Chops - Coffee, Beer, Motorcycles

Been kicking around a business idea for a couple years now. I would like to open a combo coffee shop, micro brew bar and custom bike shop. Here's the idea and below is my son in front of a vacant auto shop...

Middle Class Chops is a modern motorcycle themed cafe specializing in fine coffee and micro brews. It serves as a non-typical coffee shop and beer bar that provides an atmosphere that is hip and comfortable for all patrons and especially those who ride, build, work on or are interested in motorcycles. Half the building is dedicated to the cafe while the other half is a working custom motorcycle shop. Middle Class Chops combines a modern urban style cafe with the booming movement of the young motorcycle enthusiast and brings it all to Boise where none such exist.


3 comments:

  1. If you need help with the microbrew side of things let me know! I also built a 66 Triumph in my apartment a while back, so I know that side a things a little.

    Good luck!
    Brian
    strouf@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maltese Turtle GoddessJune 24, 2013 at 6:41 AM

    I am impressed with your business concept. I hadn't heard it put all together like that before....

    ReplyDelete
  3. So do you have a timeline for this business? Or is it just a dream at this point in time?

    ReplyDelete