Sunday, July 11, 2010

Pipes, Ignition and Tool Bag



Seems like everyday I'm working on something for the chop. I got my Dyna 2Ki installed and the bike runs great. Sure enough, most of the problems I had was from the ignition. I also got my pipes all buttoned down but I really should have added another 6 inches the the 2.5" pipe. Oh well. I like how she's going for now.




I also realized my need to have tools on the bike, so I busted out the leather working tools and made a tool bag for the front. Haven't done much leather work but each project is better than the last. After I ran out of fuel the other day, I realized that my reserve on my petcock isn't functioning for whatever reason so I came home and really quickly made a fuel sling. It's ugly but at least it works for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment