Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My old chopper at Utilikilts

Did a Google search today for "Utilikilts Chopper" and sure enough a picture of my bike came up on Flickr at the UK showroom. That was a weird sale for me. The guy shows up to look at the bike and steps out of his truck wearing a kilt and storm trooper boots. First thing he does is walk over to the bike, button his kilt in the middle and hop on the bike to roll it out of the garage. I had to stop him there. I was like "dude, what are you doing? Do you want to take it for a test ride?" He said yeah and was suprised that I wanted cash in hand before I let him scream around my neighborhood on that beast. So I got the cash from him and he trys to kick it over a few times. After watching him do it all wrong for a few minutes I stepped up and showed him how to kickstart a bike. Strange dude, slightly strange product.

2 comments:

  1. Wow. This is so cool. Makes you feel good, huh? Yes, it was a weird sale, but what a great place for your bike to end up. I love your Blog and no, I am not bored with it. Loved the junk yard pic. Reminded me of when you always wanted me to take you to the junk yard cause they wouldn't let little kids in by themselves...So sorry that I didn't take you.

    ReplyDelete